Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between HalaHala UG (“HalaHala UG”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the HalaHalaCar mobile application and any of its products or services (collectively, “Mobile Application” or “Services”).
HalaHalaCar is a carpooling Platform accessible through the website www.halahalacar.com or through a mobile application. Its purpose is to connect drivers and passengers traveling to the same destination.
These terms and conditions govern your rights and obligations regarding the use of HalaHalaCar service, either by accessing the service through the website or through the mobile applications.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand and recognize that HalaHalaCar is not party to any agreement, contract or contractual relations, of any nature, entered between the users of its Platform.
By registering to HalaHalaCar service through the website or mobile application, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any part of these terms and conditions, then you are prohibited to use the Service.
Accounts and membership
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Mobile Application. By using this Mobile Application and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you create an account in the Mobile Application, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Since our Mobile Application offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not provide refunds after the service is purchased/subscribed, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any services in the Mobile Application.
You may however sign up for a free fully functioning 90-day trial and try the service before making a purchase.
We do not own any data, information or material (“Content”) that you submit in the Mobile Application in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor Content in the Mobile Application submitted or created using our Services by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Mobile Application does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
Use of the Services
In using the Platform and in accepting these T&Cs, you recognize that HalaHalacar is not party to any agreement entered into between you and the other Members with a view to sharing the costs relating to a Trip.
HalaHalaCar has no control over the behavior of its Members and the users of the Platform. It does not own, exploit, supply or manage the vehicles subject of the Adverts, and it does not offer any Trips on the Platform.
You recognize and accept that HalaHalaCar does not control the validity, truthfulness or legality of the Adverts, Seats and Trips offered. In its capacity of carpooling intermediary, HalaHalaCar does not provide any transport service and does not act in the capacity of carrier; the role of HalaHalaCar is limited to facilitating access to the Platform.
The Members (Drivers or Passengers) act under their sole and full responsibility.
In its capacity of intermediary, HalaHalaCar cannot be held liable for the effective occurrence of a Trip.
fulfil all the following conditions:
1. you hold a valid driving license.
2. you own the vehicle used in the advert, or you have a permission from the owner to use it.
3. you are authorized to use the vehicle for carpooling.
4. you are and remain the main driver of the vehicle used in the advert.
5. the vehicle has a valid insurance.
6. you have no contraindication or medical incapacity for driving.
7. the vehicle used in the is a touring car with 4 wheels and a maximum of 7 seats.
8. you only post one advert per vehicle at a specific time.
9. you offer the exact number of available seats.
10. all offered seats must have functioning seatbelts.
11. to use a vehicle with an up-to-date certificate which is in good working condition and complies with the applicable legal provisions.
Non-commercial and non-business purpose of the Services and the Platform
As a user, you can create and post trips on the Platform by entering information about the trip you intend to make (dates and times, collection points and arrival, number of available seats, other options, total cost, etc.). However, you are only authorized to post an advert if you You agree to use the Services and the Platform only to be put into contact, on a non-business and non-commercial basis, with people wishing to share a Trip with you.
Behaviour of the Platform Users
- Undertakings of All Users
You are responsible for respecting all laws, regulations and obligations applicable to your use of the Platform. By being a user of the Platform, and during Trips, you undertake:
- not to use the Platform for commercial or profit-making purposes;
- not to provide at any point any false, misleading, or fraudulent information;
- not to speak, behave, or post any content on the Platform that is offensive, injurious, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, violent, threatening, harassing, or racist, or that encourage activities or the use of illegal substances, or more generally contrary to the purposes of the Platform, that may infringe the rights of HalaHalaCar or a third party or contrary to good morals;
- not to breach the rights of HalaHalaCar, notably its intellectual property rights;
- to open ONLY one Account on the Platform, and not to open any other Account, including accounts in the name of a third party;
- not to try to bypass the online booking system of the Platform, such as by trying to send a user your contact details to make the booking outside of the Platform and avoid paying the Service Fees;
- not to contact a user via the Platform for any purpose other than defining the terms of the carpooling;
- not to accept or make payments outside the HalaHalaCar Platform, save in the cases authorized by these Terms & Conditions in the case of Trips without Booking;
2. Undertakings of Drivers
Additionally, when you use the Platform as a Driver, you undertake:
- to have a valid driving license;
- to respect all driving and vehicles rules, regulations, and laws, and to hold a valid civil liability insurance at the time of the Trip;
- to make sure that your insurance covers carpooling, and that your Passengers are covered by your insurance as third parties in your vehicle during the whole Trip, even across borders;
- to drive safely, and not to take any drugs or products that may impair your attention and your abilities to drive completely safely;
- not to have any contraindication or medical inability for driving;
- to post Adverts related to only actually planned Trips;
- to respect the times and places agreed with the other user according to the Platform Booking (such as pick-up and drop-off time and place);
- to make the Trip as described in the Advert (such as whether the motorway will be used or not);
- not to take more Passengers than the number of Seats specified in the Advert;
- to use a vehicle with an up-to-date certificate which is in good working condition and complies with the applicable legal provisions;
- to respond to HalaHalaCar or any Passenger who requests your driving license, your insurance certificate, your car registration certificate, your certificate or any other document that confirms your ability and eligibility to use the vehicle as Driver on the Platform;
- to inform the Passengers immediately in the case of holdup or change to the time or the Trip;
- in case of a Trip that requires crossing borders, to hold and keep available to the Passenger and authorities that may request any identification documents and your right to cross the border;
- to meet the Passengers at the agreed meeting place and wait for them at least 10minutes before the agreed time;
- to post Adverts only to vehicles you own or that you are authorized to use for the purposes of carpooling;
- to make sure that your contact information and phone numbers on your profile are updated and available for your Passengers to reach you;
- not to make the purpose of Trips via the Platform to generate money;
- to behave responsibly and in an appropriate way during the Trip;
3. For additional information and facts, mention typically the 5€ casino bonus ohne einzahlung. Undertakings of Passengers
When you use the Platform as a Passenger, you undertake:
- to behave appropriately during the Trip and not to hinder the concentration of the Driver or the quiet of the other Passengers;
- to respect the Driver’s vehicle and keep it clean;
- to inform the Driver immediately in the case of holdup;
- to meet the Driver at the agreed meeting place and wait for them at least 10 minutes before the agreed time;
- to respond to HalaHalaCar, or any Driver who asks for your identification card or any other document verifying your identity;
- not to carry during a Trip any item, substance or animal that could hinder the concentration of the Driver, or any illegal substance or item which is contrary to the legal provisions in force;
- in case of a Trip that requires crossing borders, to hold and keep available to the Driver and authorities that may request any identification documents and your right to cross the border;
- to make sure that your contact information and phone numbers on your profile are updated and available for Drivers to reach you.
In case you have made a Booking for one or more Seats on behalf of third parties, you guarantee respect by this third party for the stipulations of this article, and generally these Terms & Conditions. HalaHalaCar reserves the right to suspend your Account, limit your access to the Services, or terminate these Terms & Conditions, in the case of breach by the third party on whose behalf you have booked a Seat under these Terms & Conditions.
Suspension of accounts
You can terminate or end your account with HalaHalaCar at any time, without cost and without reason. To do this, simply go to the “Close my account” tab of your Profile page.
HalaHalaCar reserves the right to suspend your Account, limit your access to the Services, or terminate these T&Cs, in the case of activity by you on the Platform which, owing to the nature of the Trips offered, their frequency, the number of Passengers carried and the Cost Contribution requested, entails a situation of profit for you, or for any reason suggesting to HalaHalaCar that you are generating a profit on the Platform.
Billing and payments
You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. Where Services are offered on a free trial basis, payment may be required after the free trial period ends, and not when you enter your billing details (which may be required prior to the commencement of the free trial period). If auto-renewal is enabled for the Services you have subscribed for, you will be charged automatically in accordance with the term you selected. If, in our judgment, your purchase constitutes a high-risk transaction, we will require you to provide us with a copy of your valid government-issued photo identification, and possibly a copy of a recent bank statement for the credit or debit card used for the purchase. We reserve the right to change service pricing at any time.
Accuracy of information
Occasionally there may be information in the Mobile Application that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Mobile Application or on any related Service is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Mobile Application including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Mobile Application should be taken to indicate that all information in the Mobile Application or on any related Service has been modified or updated.
Links to other mobile applications
Although this Mobile Application may be linked to other mobile applications, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked mobile application, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their mobile applications. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any mobile application which you access through a link from this Mobile Application. Your linking to any other off-site mobile applications is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Mobile Application or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related mobile application for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by HalaHala UG or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with HalaHala UG. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Mobile Application or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of HalaHala UG or HalaHala UG licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Mobile Application or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Mobile Application and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any HalaHala UG or third-party trademarks.
Disclaimer of warranty
You agree that your use of our Mobile Application or Services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered into through the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will HalaHala UG, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if HalaHala UG has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of HalaHala UG and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to HalaHala UG for the prior one-month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You may not assign, resell, sub-license or otherwise transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, which consent shall be at our own sole discretion and without obligation; any such assignment or transfer shall be null and void. We are is free to assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third-party as part of the sale of all or substantially all of its assets or stock or as part of a merger.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Mobile Application or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement in the Mobile Application. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Mobile Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Mobile Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Mobile Application and its Services.
The Platform is published by HalaHala UG ., limited company with a registration Number HRB 20283 , Düsseldorf , Germany
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us, Info@HalaHalacar.com .